New & Humble Beginnings

As a wife, a mother and a hobbiest

June 03, 2006

Coyote Ugly ? I don't think so....... I'm talkin' Rail-Roadrunner -
Last time I saw a coyote crossing the road - it looked something like this........
















But today on my way home from AJ's celebration of life - I saw this.................


Yep, that's a coyote folks - NOT a dog. Trecking down Lewis Road heading south along the railroad tracks.


Keep your cats and roadrunners in tonight. That coyote looks a tad lean, and I don't think it's due to his even'n jogs.

coyote
more coyote
very cool coyote images


Can you belive I just happend to have my camera sitting next to me?
Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Cherizac said…

    You have a great blog, and a wonderful outlook! Hope to see you at N&K, tomorrow, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home