New & Humble Beginnings

As a wife, a mother and a hobbiest

May 18, 2006

I suprised myself -

What can you make when all you know is a chain stitch, single and double crochet?
I had NO idea. I just learned how to crochet those stiches days earlier.
After a few minutes of thinking "I might be able to create something"

~ shore 'nuf - I did! :D
I fiddled and fussed and ended up with this cute little hat.
Since I purchased this yarn with my sister, Diane, in mind (it just reminded me of her - I don't know why). I wondered if she’d like this little number. ?? Especially since I decided to make a matching scarf. I couldn't wait to find out, but it was one of her Christmas gifts so I waited. ....

I sure hope she likes having the very first ever "Sharon original."
Her smile says "yes".




3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great Job

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Love the hat & scarf - they are very much her colors. Great job. Scuba-2ba-doo.?!?!?! Hilarious!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoying your blog! Next time we go to Nibble & Knit or scrapping I'll teach you to knit. After knitting for 'how long?" I finally learned how to hold the needles the right way. Ha!
    Hey, it's been too long. We've got to get together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home