New & Humble Beginnings

As a wife, a mother and a hobbiest

May 23, 2006


Picking Fiber is a dangerous hobby -
I'm lucky enough to have a couple friends that went in on a PG picker with me. I love that!! The picker is nice too. Well "nice" probably isn't the best discription for a picker. That thing bites - hard. It draws blood and everything -
Don't feel too sorry for me just yet cuz I'm not as stupid as I look. (Stop laughing Chuck). It bit me once, I thought "shame on you, you nasty picker". It bit me twice and I thought "ouch" then I thought "shame on me, for not having more respect for this nasty picker." But wait - look what I found...............


Such a "handy" invention. (Don't you hate bad puns?)

(It's OK mom, that's NOT blood coming through the leather).

Well, the gloves sure did save the day. I ended up with some beautiful wool and even more beautiful mohair- all ready to go to the carder. Gosh I love this hobby. :D

Ain't it pretty?

Don't you love the Barbie tool? I know what my friend Susie uses this for.
What do you suppose Barbie uses it for?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Ouch!! When's it my turn to draw blood - oh, I mean use the picker? LOL See you tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home