New & Humble Beginnings

As a wife, a mother and a hobbiest

May 25, 2006

All in a day's play -
One of my absolute favorite things to do is spend the day with my spinning buds, Elisa and Susie. Susie is a kick to be around. She is one of the most giving people I know; sharing her wealth of information whenever we get together. She's one of those "natural teacher types". She's been active in fiber arts more than half her life; (quite a bit more), spinning, weaving, knitting, etc...
Anyway.....we Christened Elisa’s, (nearly completed) new and improved, craft room yesterday. Susie brought her darling little gem-of-a-wheel.



Isn't this cool?

How blessed am I to have so many of these women in my life?


We really had it all going on yesterday. E's room was big enough for her to pick her fiber.

I blended my (first home dyed) silk and mohair - into these lovely batts.

Elisa also spun a while, she went

from this,




to this..................Simply gorgeous Elisa!

It truly was a most wonderful day. I can't wait to go back.

Call me anytime E - my calandar looks pretty open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home